November 4, 2015 – November 5, 2015
7202 E 21st St.
NOTE: IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are a MACC member, you must register on this website and obtain an ID and Password, in order to get the MACC Member price for this event. Please click on “Log In” to register. Once you have registered, you will be approved which will allow you to register for any of our training classes at the MACC member rate. The Member rate for this conference is $205.00, and the Non-Member rate is $365.00.
The 2015 CFO Essentials Conference will take place on November 4-5, 2015 at the Marriott East, 7202 E 21st St., (317) 352-1231 in Indianapolis, IN. Unfortunately, at this point in time, there are no available rooms at the Marriott East.
The following hotels are in close proximity to the Marriott East:
- La Quinta Inn – (317) 359-1021 7304 E. 21st St., Indianapolis, IN
- Fairfield Inn – (317) 322-0101 7110 E. 21st., Indianapolis, IN
- Candlewood Suites – (317) 495-6600 7040 E. 21st St., Indianapolis, IN
This conference teaches the integrated view of co-op finance management. This two-day program qualifies for 8 CPE credits. Topics at the conference include:
- The CFO Role in Partnerships/Mergers
- Panel Discussion of Unique Unification Accounting Needs
- Affordable Care Act Reporting Requirements
- IT Best Practices: Building Secure Network Systems
Past Attendee Comments:
“It was very interesting and was presented very well by giving background and basics.”
“The scenarios were very helpful to understand the results of various actions and decisions.”
“The discussion included examples and was presented in a logical manner.”
Please click on the following link for the program brochure with the agenda and speaker information 2015 CFO Essentials Brochure. If you have questions regarding the CFO Essentials Conference, please complete our contact form.
Don’t miss out on this conference for co-op financial management, and networking with your peers!